Thank you to the American Wine Society for featuring my article about the Women Winemakers of Connecticut! We truly appreciate your support and look forward to collaborating more in the future <3 #GirlsMakeWineToo #GirlPower
Read more below on how you can join the American Wine Society! 🙂
What is the American Wine Society?
A non-profit, educational, consumer-oriented organization for those interested in learning more about all aspects of wine.
What are the benefits of joining the AWS?
The AWS is all about making wine knowledge exciting and fun!
Members explore wine together, through relaxed chapter tastings, a magazine, national tasting events and much more. The AWS has a great rep in the wine industry, with remarkable relationships with winemakers, wineries and wine-related businesses around the globe that give members access to incredible wines and experiences.
When you join get excited for…
- Unique, exciting and informative wine tastings and other chapter events
- Wine Tastings focused on learning about what you are tasting, the region it is from, the terrior, and other wine tasting tips and tricks
- Educational Events such as the National Tasting Project Wine Event
- Winery Tours & Visits
- Discounted tastings at local wineries and retail shops
- AWS Journal Magazine
- AWS News e-newsletter
- AWS National Conference held in a different U.S. region each year
- Amateur and Commercial Wine Competitions
- Winemaker Round Table Forum for Amateur Winemakers
- The Annual AWS Vintage Chart
- Eligibility to enter the AWS Wine Judge Certification Program, the only one of its kind in the U.S.
- Access to Online Educational Materials
How can you join the American Wine Society?
Click HERE for Membership info
Personally, I can’t wait for the Riedel – The Wine Glass Company Tasting this weekend with the American Wine Society, Hartford, CT Chapter!! If you are in the Connecticut area and would like more information about the AWS and how to join feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you join this great organization and look forward to seeing you at the next event. Cheers! 🙂