Yes Way Brooklyn Winery Rose´
3 years ago threadsandvino 0
We had the pleasure of enjoying a tasting this past weekend at Brooklyn Winery, and their Rose´ was killer! Made in a Provenance style, it had notes of strawberry, crisp acidity, and bright berry notes on the palate. Bone dry, this Rose´ is the perfect pairing for summer.
Needless to say we bought a couple bottles 😉
The Brooklyn Winery Tasting Experience:
As you enter Brooklyn Winery you feel like you are taking a trip back in time. With a 1940’s speakeasy vibe, this urban winery boasts some of NYC’s best wines. You can purchase wine by the bottle, a glass of wine, and even enjoy a tasting flight. They have several flight options such as “New York State of Wine”, “Chardonnay 3 Ways”, “Spring Fling”, “Summer Reds”, and “Make Your Own” flights. Each tasting flight is made up of 3 wines and the prices range from $13-18.00. My favorite option is the “Choose Your Own Adventure” flight where you can choose 6 Brooklyn Winery Wines for $30.00.
Along with your bottle, glass, or flight you can enjoy some delicious food. We chose the Cheese and Charcuterie Plates to nibble on as we sipped our wine. The cheeses paired perfectly with the wines and the meats were fresh and delicious. They also had a full menu of delicious gourmet foods to choose from – everything looked exceptional and we wait to head back for some more food and wine pairings.
Wine Flight Details:
- New York State of Wine: Riesling, Chardonnay – Unoaked, North Fork Blend
- Chardonnay 3 Ways: Chardonnay – Unoaked, Chardonnay – Barrel Fermented, Chardonnay – Skin Fermented
- Spring Fling: Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Dry Rose´
- Summer Reds: Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Old Vine Zinfandel
- Make Your Own: Choose any three wines
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Taste any 6 Brooklyn Winery Wines
I highly suggest visiting Brooklyn Winery. You will enjoy a cool vibe and some delicious wines made in BK!